Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a little update...

Creating and maintaining a daily blog is HARD!  I don't know how people do it.  They clearly have a better schtick than I.  I have the upmost respect for my fellow bloggers who can find things to say daily and find people to read those things.  And the ones who are even fortunate enough to make money off of it, you are amazing.  Many years ago my uncle had a blog.  This was back in the day before Blogger and WordPress, when you actually had to work at it a little bit.  He had people from all over the world visiting his blog.  Me, I'm just lucky if I can get a handful of people I actually know to read it....  Though maybe if I updated it occasionally that might help....

My world got slightly busier for a few weeks due to school, but now I'm back in the land of the unemployed and uneducated!  I have a few ideas for posts coming up, so I will strive to pick up the pace a bit.  I am in the process of reading a book that I have tons of opinions on, so once the book is done I will share those with you.  I'm also exploring the ideas of fun (and free) stuff to do now that the weather is starting to warm up.  Maybe I'll throw in some random posts that have nothing to do with anything, too, just I can say I updated.  Let me add that if there is anyone out there reading this, pass it on to your friends.  Don't give up on me just yet.  I'll do better about updating.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 2